Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Grammar and punctuation worksheet


Writing worksheet: Re write the following sentence, add in the correct grammar, punctuation, full stops and capital letters:

For inquiry this term our class is learning about state of matter. I have found out many things about the density of liquids , gases , solids and how matter of particular substances change when the temperature is changed.
An example , for this would be water , when frozen water becomes a solid because it turns into ice . When its at a room temperature water is a liquid when it’s heated water and becomes gas as it is now steam , another example , it would be chocolate. From learning about states of matter I know that different materials have different densities. However not everyone knows what density means . Density is how tightly or closely the particles of a material are. I know that from our particle layer party experiment that honey and golden syrup are denser than water and the methylated spirit .
I like learning about matter because it’s interesting and helps me better understand the ways things works .

No comments:

Post a Comment