Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

My Individual Description

My name is Haina, my last name is Peco and I’m 12 years old . I’m a Filipino and I was born in the Philippines . When I was 6 years old I came to Auckland, New Zealand . I have black long hair and my skin colour is brown . I’m taller than my mum and my big sister . I like to work hard so I can get higher grades and I’m kinda annoying to other people.

I have two brothers that I sometimes argue with and two sisters that are really intelligent . My mom always cook us delicious food and my dad goes to work so we can earn money. My siblings names are Kelly, Renz, Holly and Hazel . I both love my parents and both of my parents were born in Philippines . I’m the youngest in my family and we like to spend time together . I’m the darkest and spooky one in my family.

My community is Auckland, Auckland is a wonderful place . The biggest tower in Auckland is the Sky Tower it is in Auckland city . It’s kinda peaceful and a bit noisy.The great thing about the Sky Tower is that it glows in the dark . When there’s something special happening like christmas a lot of people in Auckland do fireworks at night.

My favourite sports is basketball , volleyball , badminton and I like to watch Filipino movies . I love to spend time with my family and hang out with my friends in church . I like to play badminton with my friends and my brother Renz . The thing I most love to do is to play instruments and play music .

My fears are spiders, bees and bugs because when you look at them really close it looks scary .

I hope that I’ll be successful in school and have good grades .
I like to go to school because I want to hang out with my friends and learn. My favourite thing to do is to go swimming with my dad because when I was 9 years old he started teaching me how to swim and now I know how to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment