Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Net book reflection 2012


What has school been like this year with a net nook?

I like using my net book because its easier to type and it can correct my mistakes when its wrong. When I got my new net book this year I felt so excited and it was so cool when I first used it. I like working on my net book because when I write on books it makes my hand sore but on net book it doesn't hurt my hand cause you type not write. And it can connect with other schools too.

The thing I don't like about using my net book is the internet because sometimes it's slow and I can't go to the page that I want to go on. When I search something on the web there's too many sites with information and I can't pronounce the long words. 

Next year I want to able to type without looking at the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment